ASK ME ABOUT IT!
-max 4 characters per image (more if they’re children - ask me about it and I'll tell you if I can make exceptions )
-children is half the price
-complex bg have addictional fees
-no portrait! (THAT'S MEAN NO REAL PEOPLE)
-I CAN DO NSFW/YAOI/YURI/HET
WHAT I WILL DRAW
- Original character*
- Kemonomimi ( like animal ear on human people )
WHAT I WON'T DRAW
- Animal (unless they're simple, feel free to ask about)
- Excessive gore content ( blood, bruises and wounds are fine, just not guts and such )
- Shota/Loli (I mean in a sexual way)
- Complex armor (unless good refs are provide)
*Give as much reference as you can to explain the look of your OC, and do a brief description. If you can't provide the reference, just add detail in the description. You can also try to gather some photographs and pictures of other stuff to give me the basic idea of what you want me to do.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By commissioning me you formally claim you have read my terms and agreed with it.
You're fully aware that you're buying a digital file, there will never be a physical item, and nothing will ever be ship to you at any time.
Payment is always full and upfront.
Commissions will be only started after the payment is completed.
No refunds, unless I can't complete the work for whatever reason. In that case refund will be offered in full.
I reserve the right to decline a commission if I feel like I can't do a good job on it or I feel uncomfortable with the theme.
Commissions are strictly for personal use. If you want a work for commercial purpose feel free to ask me about it, and we can reach an agreement.
I reserve the right to post commissions for public display in my galleries, always with credit to the rightful owners. If for some reason you want your commission to stay private, please say so.
I will always retain the full copyright on the art, but will never claim your characters as mine or use your commissioned picture for monetary purposes.
You, as the commissioner, have the right to post your commissioned picture wherever you want. I kindly ask you to add credits to me as the artist somewhere (link to one of my pages would be great).
Please, don't claim the work as your own under any circumstance.
You can't heavily modify the final picture. You can add text, crop it for avatars or banner etc, but you can't draw over to alter the figure etc.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR COMMISSION
You can print it for yourself (that's mean you can't sell it in any way), you can post it elsewhere in your gallery/website/blog/tumblr/etc, but you have to credit back to me. I have the right to post the pic in my galleries, and I will give you credit for original characters. If for some reason you don't want me to post it, be sure to let me know. You can't alter the pic in any way (I mean change colors, edit and other things that change the original context/view. You can add sentence or quote on the pic, and titles or name though).
HOW TO ORDER
- Note me with the title COMMISSION and fill this form: (or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Type of commission: specifies full body/waist up or others and lineart, full color etc as well
Fanart or Original*
For original include all the info
For fanart include name of the character and the original manga/anime and some link to reference (I can't know every character in the world XD)
Number of character in the image (max 4)
All the detail you want in the pic, like pose, expressions, a certain scene or composition, clothes that you want they have, etc... If you don't do it, I'll assume is fine to me to do what I think is right for the pic
- I'll answer you just after read and let you know if I accept your commission
- When I accept the commission I'll send you a rough sketch ( here you can ask for any type of changes )
- When you agree with the sketch, I'll ask you your paypal mail and send an invoice. When I notice your payment, I'll start to draw the final pic. NOTE: PLEASE DON'T SENT ME MONEY DIRECTLY IN ANY WAY. Paypal has changed its ToS and artists can't be payed directly anymore for digital goods, we always need to send you invoices or paypal may freeze out account.
-I'll send wips in several steps (like linearts, flats etc) and you can ask only for minor changes (I'm NOT going to redraw anything if, for example, you ask me to change a whole leg pose or dress in the flats stage)
- Once finished, I'll send you the pic
If you have questions just ask!